Part 1 - mental and physical prep for dogs and handlers
Weekly agility classes do not adequately prep you and your dog for all the other "stuff" that happens at their first competition.
Come join us to prepare you and your dog for a trial situation.
Part 1 - Friday July 27 & Part 2 - August 3, @6-9pm
All level dogs & handlers welcome.
Cost: $130 for both sessions or $75 for one.
Limit 10 teams
Instructors: Mary Champagne & Holly Burchsted
Priority registration for AF students opens June 26 @8am -- check email for link.
Opens to the public on June 28 @8am. Link below.
Part 1 includes:
- Developing a pre-run routine
- Getting connected before you run
- What happens if broken startline?
- Running without reinforcement / Leaving reinforcement outside the ring
- How to fix (or not!) errors on course
- Collecting your dog and leaving the ring together
- Delaying rewards when leaving the ring